Monday, August 6, 2012

Isagenix Weight Loss Update

It has been ten weeks since I began using Isagenix products to tackle my weight loss goals, and wanted to give a little update on my results!


Here are the highlights:
  • I have lost a total of fifteen pounds, and my body fat percentage has gone from 23% - 17%. 
  • My energy level has never been higher.
  • I have JUST begun to moderately exercise, but all of the weight loss so far has been strictly from my diet. 
  • Shopping is fun again because clothes look good on me!
  • I feel so accomplished, both physically and mentally.
  • I have not only beaten my addiction to sweets, but also my need for artificial sweeteners.
  • I'm just happier in general!

Never once over the past ten weeks have I felt like I'm on a "diet." This for me has been a lifestyle change. The Isagenix shakes for breakfast and dinner are a no-brainer, and the cleanse days get easier each time I do them. I have also started eating "cleaner," and paying much more attention to food labels and ingredients.

I still cheat here and there. I have a diet coke every once and a while, and desserts aren't totally off limits. I do, however, try to hold out for the desserts that are truly worth the calories.

I am so glad that ten weeks ago I took a risk and decided to give Isagenix a try, despite being very skeptical. Isagenix has changed my life for the better, and I plan to continue to use the shakes as a staple in my diet, and occasionally do more nutritional cleanses.

I also have to update you on my mom who has been sharing this journey with me. She's done even better than me, losing a total of twenty pounds! So proud of you mom, you look amazing. Thanks for always giving me encouragement when I needed it!


If you are interested in learning more about Isagenix, and what it can do for you, you can message me at jessicacgorman@gmail.com, or visit the Isagenix site by clicking here.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Jessica, enjoying your blog. I see your results for the 9 day cleanse at a loss of 8 pounds, so did you do several more 9 day cleanses over a 10 week period in a row to get to 15lbs?

    I'm new to the program and wanted to find out. Also, what are some things you ate on shake days typically?

    ReplyDelete